Saturday, March 16, 2013

I -Really- Hate Writing Game Design Documents!


I know, I know what you're thinking. "Some game designer. Can't program? Doesn't even like writing game design documents?!? Boo." But that is not the point of this blog post. the point of this blog post is, well, to make a blog post. I really haven't made one in a while.


But I think the reason I don't like writing out my GDDs is because they feel unusual to me; they also feel so tight and constricted, sometimes even uncreative. Maybe in time when I get more used to the concept of writing one it'll be more natural to me and even enjoyable. The only way to know for sure is practice, practice, practice!

In the meantime, check out the monstrosity I'm working on now:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13uac7A2FbqC7PNvvRg7AGhvC-PzWrgoqt4cLEUgyv1k/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment